Christian Rae Gobet was born May 12th at 6pm, 7lbs. 10oz., 20inches. she has daddy's hair & dimples, and Mommy's complexion.
Our flight home was extremely long. And I had the unfortunate dilemma of getting food poisoning just before I got on the plane in Dublin. So I spent the 8 hours of flight from Dublin to Atlanta puking and um. . . other things in the lavatory. If it weren't for the space and flight attendance in first class I think I would have collapsed. The 3 hour wait in Atlanta and then the 5 hour flight to Portland pushed me to my limits.
The Galloping Gobet Blog does not end. I will be adding the entries about the Book of Kells and other things. But I am too weak and still can not handle anything in my stomach. So be patient. . .More to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment