A STATION WAGON!!. . .ROFLMAO!!!! What I saw from the passenger seat. . . . . . . . How to read the Autobahn signs This means caution there is a Troll ahead, I mean a Toll ahead. . . . No I mean a Tunnel ahead.
This means Trucks can only go 50 and they are NOT allowed to pass. This is a very good thing. But it makes the right lane in many places full of trucks bumper to bumper. This is NOT a good thing.
What else is not good. . . .having one of these things. . . . .
Pass You. . . . .
Take a look at the bus in the next lane, the smart car could just pull up inside of it and hitch a ride. First time we saw a Smart car was back in 1999 on one of our first visits to Germany. We thought they were crazy then. Now we have friends state side that own them. WE have to stop laughing, we could lose friends. This is a parking lot OVER the Autobahn. . . .good place for it.
Like this license plate?
If you are in the Portland area ask Jerry why the Netherland’s license plates are Yellow. It’s a great story. Or give him a call. I am sure he would love to tell this one.
Nice company name. . .
Strange creatures on the hillside
I will let you figure out what an Indiens Bikers is.
I could not stop giggling everytime I saw construction workers. They are required to wear ORANGE pants and in the summer, ORANGE shorts. And the UPS guys get flack for thier brown shorts. . .they ain's got nothin' on these guys. 
Now for the video
180kph = 112mph

1 comment:
How cool! I'm jealous of Jerry as he didn't even need a badge!
Post a Comment